With the aim to encourage higher education among the students, various scholarship schemes initiated by the State Government are provided to the students in the college. Students who are from under privileged, needy and physically challenged groups are endowed with these scholarships by the college to ensure an increase in access to education. Following are the various types of Scholarship schemes available for the benefit of students through various funding agencies:
- Merit based scholarship provided by the RBSE / CBSE Board.
- Scholarship to the PWD, SC/ST/BC /MBC students by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- INSPIRE Scholarship of Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- Scholarship by Ministry of Education.
- Scholarship given to the meritorious students by Central Government.
- Sumedha scholarship for students who have secured above 75% marks and are from economically deprived section.
- Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship.
- Need cum Merit Scholarship of Government of Rajasthan for Players, who have achieved first or second position in various competitions at University/State/National/International levels
- “Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme” (PMSSS), from All India Council for Technical Education for students of Jammu and Kashmir
- Need cum merit scholarship from Subodh Shiksha Samiti>
- Sports scholarship from the institution
In case of any ambiguity in rules, the decision of the Principal /Management shall be the final. Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the Principal and his decision shall be final.